Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Catch Up Newsletter

So, about every 4-6 months, my mom makes me and my 7 siblings write a family newsletter. We each tell about what we've been up to since the last newsletter and submit it to her. She compiles it into one big packet and sends it to each of us. We all hate taking the time to write it, but we all LOVE reading each others letters. Yes, we have a love-hate relationship with our family newsletters. :)

Anyway, since I am so lame and far behind on my blog, I figured I would just post our newsletter to catch up! Hope you enjoy it!

Click here to open it.

1 comment:

JeanetteRobison said...

Amy, I can't wait to hear your impressions of Adam's fish story. By the way, I have a friend who grew up in Galveston. She said NO ONE from the area, with a lick of sense would go out on a kayak in Galveston Bay alone-the rip tide is notorious. But, without a life jackettoo? She says the orange one is particularly fashionable, as it's easier for rescuers to spot.