Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'm a traitor!

So, a few months ago, my camera got the hiccups and wouldn't let me download my pictures to my computer. I lost my habit and drive to keep my blog updated since I didn't have my pictures to share.

Then I discovered Facebook.... I became severely hooked on it and even though I got my camera downloading fixed, I have neglected my blog. I'm not even going to TRY to catch up because SO much has happened since my last post.

So, please forgive me and be my friend (on and off Facebook!). I promise to post more often.

3 comments:

trobison said...

Amy, did you know you can set it up so that your blog posts show up on your facebook page as notes? That way, whenever you post make a post everybody can see it. I just started doing this with my website and it works well.

Amy said...

Yes! That was next on my to-do list, once I got blogging again. :) Thanks for reminding me!

Dizzy Kate said...

I'm so oposite of everyone else. I love blogging because it is my journal and I'm not addicted to FB. I'm happy I finally figured the whole FB thing out though.